The James deNobriga law firm is well versed in the areas of:
- Construction & Design Litigation Construction Defect Litigation Intellectual Property Litigation Collaborative Law Insurance Litigation Professional Malpractice Litigation Property Litigation
CONSTRUCTION + SURETY LAW
- We work with clients at every phase of the construction process. We have significant experience representing owners and developers, as well as design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in the negotiation of contracts on the front end of a project through project close out.
- When disputes arise following project completion, we handle litigation matters related to construction defect and delay claims, wrongful termination claims, and liability issues.
We have successfully litigated complex commercial and business disputes for clients involving misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair and deceptive trade practice cases involving multi-million-dollar claims.
- Our trade secrets and unfair competition practice involves competing businesses and covenants not to compete, as well as claims against rogue employees.
- WE Represent general contractors and subcontractors with regard to claims of defective construction
- WE Counsel design professionals regarding claims related to plans, specifications, and calculations
- We Represent owners, design professionals, and contractors in litigation ranging from single-family residences to large, multi-family and commercial projects